Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great Scott! .......The Hounds are Upon Us!

How the hell did road race season get here so soon? I can only hope that some of the other Cat 5 losers (like me) have had as much fun as I have had this winter. I keep reminding myself of how long this season will be and not to get too caught up in the now of Feb., considering that I also want to do a good cross season. Saturday, all of the fruit or lack thereof will be brought to bear with the Spring Series. I have to say that I am not very ready, as I was still trying to cough up whatever is still in my lungs last night, and there is a lot of it. Tonight’s show will be Tour de Living Room brought to you by pain and suffering. Herself and I are going to be doing beyond threshold intervals…

Workout: 10 min. spin + 5 min step up + 45 min. intervals + 5 min. cool down.
Interval: Twenty second all out max with two min. rest

Let the structured workouts begin……….

No comments: