Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting Back

First ride back:
I told Her(self) that this is why she should keep a training log. I was suffering like a dog for no reason (except that “I had been sick”). We went to the park to do some laps, all bundled up, and boy did I feel like a pile of dirty dish rags. Round and around we go and then next thing you know, She is towing my sorry ass around like nobody’s business. Just like I told her a while back, there would come a time when the stars would align and she would stick it too me……..
-And she did!

Revenge of the Nerds:
Lo how the mighty have fallen. I guess that I am getting better as I was able to give a little bit of the business to Herself in night two of the “Living Room Grand Prix”. I setup the trainers in the living room, put my homemade bootleg DVD of euro trash cross on the tele, complete with Flemish commentary, and my Bike Rock soundtrack on the stereo.
-And a good time was had by all.

No comments: